Validity year round from 01 May to 31 October
The Standard Wedding Package will cost US $800 and includes
- All legal fees payable locally
- Marriage License & Certificate
- Return taxi fare to Lawyer's office
- Registrar's Attendance fees
- Decorated location for the ceremony
- Bride's bouquet
- Groom's Boutonniere
- Wedding Cake (one layer)
- One bottle of champagne
Special champagne dinner at the hotel for bride & groom on evening of their choice
Available Additional Options:
- 24 Photographs Prints (including negatives) 175.00 US$ (6"x4") 275.00 US$ (6"x8")
- 36 Photographs Prints (including negatives) 225.00 US$ (6"x4") 400.00 US$ (6"x8")
- Video (35/40 minutes) 300.00 US$
- 1 Hour Steel band 225.00 US$
Each Extra bottle of Champagne 75.00 US$
The Standard Package, as well as any additional options, must be booked in advance and are at all times subject to re-confirmation by the Hotel. Any other services not listed above cannot be pre-booked through East Winds Inn but will have to be booked directly by the guests on arrival or through their local Tour Operator Representative (including but not limited to services for hairdressers, beauticians, make-up, manicure, pressing of suits and wedding dresses, etc.).
All services (Standard Wedding Package and Additional Options) are booked and paid only through the Tour Operator, or its Local Agent.
Honeymoon and Wedding Anniversaries:
Bottle of Champagne in room on arrival and a Champagne Dinner at the hotel on an evening of guest's choice.
1) Child Free:
For superior and deluxe rooms, 1 child completely free if sharing with 2 adults or one adult booked in single room during entire 'summer' seasons. Children under 4 are always accommodated free when sharing with 2 adults or with 1 adult booked for single room in all types of rooms.
No extra person or child in ocean view rooms. No children accepted between 01 Feb and 04 Mar
2) Children in own room:
During the entire 'summer' season minimum 2 children in own room pay the reduced child-sharing rate
Terms and Conditions
- At all times the minimum stay shall be 6 nights, unless otherwise agreed.
- Unless otherwise agreed, all charges are payable on or before arrival. A deposit of not less than the minimum cancellation fee set out below is payable at the time of booking.
- A minimum three (3) days cancellation charge will apply to all bookings cancelled between 30 days and 7 days prior to arrival. For cancellation within the last 7 days prior to arrival the full amount is payable. The following exceptions apply: For the periods 22 December to 03 January and 21 December to 03 January the minimum cancellation charge for bookings cancelled between 30 days and 7 days prior to the arrival date shall be 50% of the total value of the booking.